Saturday, November 8, 2014

C4C261: Number it!

Hello!

It is Saturday which means it is time for another challenge from Crazy 4 Challenges. This week Frances is challenging us to a Number It challenge. Include a number or numbers on your creations this week. You can make an aged birthday card; number themed designer paper, number themed embossing folders or dies. Anything goes as long as there is a number somewhere!

You can find all of the details on the challenge and more inspiration at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.

29AgainCrazyBird_A_DanielleLounds

For my card I made a 29 Again Birthday card featuring die cut balloons and the crazy bird from the Birthday Buddies stamp set (Paper Smooches). This bird just makes me laugh! The 29 again? sentiment is from the Birthday Sampler stamp set (Paper Smooches). I doubled up on numbers by using some numbered designer paper. I’m quite the overachiever this week. ;)

29AgainCrazyBird_B_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by! 

Here are a few links to some of the supplies I used to make this card:

4 comments:

  1. Love that crazy bird! Great card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool ! Reminds me of my dad ... he was always 29 and holding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw you card on the DT for the challenge and wanted to say I LOVE your card brilliant great job! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)