Saturday, November 15, 2014

C4C262: Jolly Holly Days

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is the third Saturday of the month with means it is time for a sketch challenge from Crazy 4 Challenges and Frances has a fun one for us.

HollyJollyDays_A_DanielleLounds

Take a gander at the sketch:

7355_10203645112262224_4782552200468247165_n

I think I included all of the elements of it in my card, plus an extra little bit here and there!

I used two Lawn Fawn stamp sets: Snow Day and Deck the Halls. The tress were stamped in Fern Green Archival Ink and I stamped off once for the lighter green one. The little bunny was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic Markers. I stamped a little heart multiple times in Red Geranium Archival Ink.

The pine boughs were stamped on kraft cardstock in Silver Delicata ink. Delightful glimmer but definitely need to speed up the drying with a heat tool. Stamped a sentiment on top using Jet Black Archival Ink.

HollyJollyDays_B_DanielleLounds

I die cut a couple of circles from light blue cardstock (embossed with a SU! folder) and designer paper (Etcetera from Fancy Pants) using a stitched circle die from MFT. After assembling I embellished with a peppermint button (my design) and some little clear crystal rhinestones.

HollyJollyDays_C_DanielleLounds

For more fun samples and to see all details of the challenge head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog. We’d love to have you play along with us. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love it Danielle! That cute, rosy-cheeked bunny is adorable and the silvery boughs a subtle touch of shimmer ;) Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card for the C4C challenge Danielle! LOVE that stitched circle and the peppermint button.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)