Saturday, November 22, 2014

C4C263: Hello, world!

Hello, crafty friends -

It is time for another challenge from us crazies at Crazy 4 Challenges. Yesterday was World Hello Day… So for our challenge this week let’s create a card that says “Hello”. You can find all the details on the challenge and more wonderful samples HERE.

HelloSimpleCard_A_DanielleLounds

For my card I skipped the stamping and instead used some dies (Poster Graphic Alphas from TE) to spell out “Hello.” Embossed a strip of cardstock with the Zig Zag embossing folder and added a bit of skinny washi tape and designer paper. Finished with a few lumpy rhinestones.

HelloSimpleCard_B_DanielleLounds

Have a great day! I’m excited to start a 10 day vacation today. Woot… whatever will I do with so much time. :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty alpha die set. Works perfectly for this C4C challenge card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)