Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello and a very Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you are all having a wonderful day. I’ll be sitting back and relaxing until the family gets together later today. My mom is doing the cooking so I just have to stay out of the way… although I did bake a couple of apple pies last night. Nom nom nom.

I don’t have a turkey project to share with you today but I do have one featuring a very prominent guest here this year… the snowflake. My hometown has been buried under 50+ inches of snow already this year. Which is crazy. And record breaking… by 10s of inches. And more *guests* are arriving as I type this. lol.

SimpleSnowflakeButtonTags_A_DanielleLounds

A month or two ago I bought a 1” button maker and I’m finally getting into creating my own designs, printing them, and making little flair buttons for my projects. For this first project I created a snowflake on a chevron background.

I wanted the button to be the focal point so I kept the rest of the tag very simple by just adding a die cut snowflake (Make a Snowflake), a simple sentiment (Mischief Maker Ice, Ice, Baby), and just a touch of washi tape. The base tag was die cut using the Build a Tag 1 set.

SimpleSnowflakeButtonTags_B_DanielleLounds

And snowflakes always bring friends…

SimpleSnowflakeButtonTags_C_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)