Wednesday, November 5, 2014

NON9: Festive Furballs

Hello! Feels like it has been forever since I’ve participated in one of the challenges but it really hasn’t been that long. And guess what? This month we’ve asked a few more ladies to join the team so we have oodles of inspiration to kick off the challenge.

Speaking of inspiration, here is my card featuring one festively decorated little deer.

NON_HolidayAnimals_A_DanielleLounds

And the challenge, if you hadn’t guessed, is Holiday Animals.

Print

Dress ‘em up or bury ‘em in ornaments. For my card I used the Deck the Halls stamp set from Taylored Expressions. I stamped the deer in black in on white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I covered the lights with little rhinestones so they were extra sparkly. And if you checked out my post yesterday you might recognize that die, it is from the soon to be released Build a Tag 1 Die Set (TE).

NON_HolidayAnimals_B_DanielleLounds

So what do you think? I went nice this time, but I do have an idea for another card. ;)

Thanks for stopping by! For more details on the challenge, oodles of fun inspiration, and to meet the new team members head over to the Naughty or Nice Challenge Blog.

2 comments:

  1. I love it, what a totally fabby card! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rhinestone lights look amazing! What a fun card -- love your colouring, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)