Thursday, November 6, 2014

TE Release Day: Fall Pumpkins Galore

Hello, crafty friends -

Today is the day when all of the new Taylored Expressions pretties are available for purchase. I have my eye on the new embossing folders and a stamp or two. How about you?

I do have a couple more projects to share today. Just to inspire you a bit more. ;)

FallMailbox_A_DanielleLounds

The first is a card using the new You’ve Got Mail – Fall stamp set. The little sentiment is from the oldie but goodie, Many Minis – Holidays stamp set. I’ve been found of paper piecing lately so I did some on this card and the tag I’m sharing today. The portions I didn’t paper piece I colored with Copic Markers.

FallMailbox_B_DanielleLounds

I cut out a strip from orange cardstock using the Skinny Mini Borders die set and tucked it and some twill ribbon behind the main panel. I used the Zig Zag Embossing Folder on the white panel. Finished with the sentiment and some little enamel dots.

I used many of the same supplies to make a coordinating tag using the new Build a Tag 1 die set and Tag-a-long Autumn stamp set. Just switched up the embellishment and used some twine and sequins.

ThanksPumpking_DanielleLounds

Thanks for visiting, crafty friends! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!

Fall Mailbox Card Recipe
Stamps: You've Got Mail - Fall (TE)
Paper: Sugar Cube (TE), Into the Woods Designer (Lawn Fawn).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Bahama Blue Memento Luxe (Tsukineko), copic markers.
Dies: 1" circle punch, Skinny Mini Borders (TE), Zig Zag Embossing Folder.
Accessories: enamel dots, ivory twill tape (May Arts), corner chomper (We R Memory Keepers), foam tape.

Thanks Pumpkin Tag
Stamps: Tag-a-long Autumn (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: Sugar Cube (TE), Into the Woods designer (Lawn Fawn).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers.
Dies: Build a Tag 1 (TE), Skinny Mini Borders (TE), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders).
Accessories: Baker's Twine, Sequins, Label Letters (Idea-ology).

2 comments:

  1. Love the card and tag - love the paper piecing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and tag. Love the paper-pieced images. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)