Monday, December 29, 2014

A Little Love in the Mail

Hello Sweet Friends -

I have another valentine to share today, this time using the new You’ve Got Mail – Valentine a la carte image from Taylored Expressions that I illustrated.

WishesOnAWireValentineSample_A_DanielleLounds

I went with an extra simple layout and focused all of my attention on coloring the main image in subtle colors. I embellished the little hearts with a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Pen and Glossy Accents. Once finished I cut out the image using Label Stacklets 2.

WishesOnAWireValentineSample_B_DanielleLounds

To decorate the card I added some light pink polka dot ribbon from May Arts and I made a love flair button. Behind the main image there is just a panel of Toffee cardstock and a small piece of designer paper from Kaiser Craft.

WishesOnAWireValentineSample_C_DanielleLounds

Quick and easy – let me know what you think!

Stamps and dies used:

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)