Saturday, December 6, 2014

C4C265: Make it Merry

Hello, sweet friends!

It is time for another challenge from Crazy 4 Challenges!

C4C265_MakeItMerry_A_DanielleLounds

This week Heather is challenging us to be inspired by the colors from this picture:

c4c265

I loved the colors and all of that glitzy gold so I incorporated both. I used Doodle Borders (Taylored Expressions) to create a background by stamping a couple of the borders in pinks on white cardstock. I then used a gold leaf pen and ran it along the edges. Next I used Shabby White embossing powder from Stampendous to add even more glitz to the edges.

To finished I stamped a couple of sentiments from Little Bits of Christmas (Taylored Expressions) in Versamark and heat embossed with gold powder. Stamped the “make it” in pink. After die cutting (Stitched Circles from MFT) the layers were adhered together using foam tape and dimensionals. Added enamel dots for a final touch.

C4C265_MakeItMerry_B_DanielleLounds

Is it glitzy enough? I think I got my fill of gold on this one. :)

For all of the details on the challenge and more inspiration head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you rocked this colour challenge. LOVE all the gold!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)