Monday, December 1, 2014

NON10: Winter Holidays

Hello Crafty Friends -

It is the first of the month which means it is time for another Naughty or Nice Challenge!

NON10_GetYourSantaOn_A_DanielleLounds

This month we are challenging you to make a card/project featuring a Winter Holiday. For all of the details on the challenge and more inspiring samples, head over to the blog.

Print

While visiting my mom this previous week for Thanksgiving she let me borrow a set she recently purchased. The set is the uber cute Christmas Cuteness from MFT and it has coordinating dies which I also used. I paired the cute Santa with a flair button I designed and a white glassine envelope that I filled with a variety of sequins. There is also a bit of washi tape and some jute.

NON10_GetYourSantaOn_B_DanielleLounds

And another close-up. I did stamp the face and hat a second time and after coloring I trimmed with scissors and adhered over the first Santa with foam tape. Just gives a little extra oomph.

NON10_GetYourSantaOn_C_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon with another crafty post. :)

4 comments:

  1. So many great details on this card! I'm most impressed that you made that flair, Love this, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Daniele
    I love the image colored so awesome wooowww, and agree with Lindsey so many lovely details on your card Love your button too so cuutee....the shaker and the twine too...all are lovely on your card..great DT card..I am joining for the first time Naughty or Nice challenge...would be so happy if you like to see my card too..and maybe leaving me some love back..big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniele, your Santa is so cute! Love all that details, envelope with sequins OMG.
    Valentyna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)