Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sweet Love Birds

Hello friends!

I hope you had a great week. I had grand plans to post a few cards over the holiday… but I ended up being too busy with traveling and visiting with family and friends. You forgive me, right? ;)

I did have some time to craft with my mom and I made this lovely valentine featuring a newer stamp I illustrated for Taylored Expressions, Wishes on a Wire – Valentine.

SweetBirdHouses_A_DanielleLounds

I colored the image with Copic markers and embellished with some Stickles. I die cut the word “sweet” using the Mini Caps Alphas and Numbers die set. After adhering to the card base I coated the letters with Glossy Accents.

SweetBirdHouses_B_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by! If you don’t hear from me again this year I hope you have a lovely New Year’s!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so super cute, love the sparkle and shine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)