Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Xmas Tag #7: Jolly Bear

Hello! I’m popping in late tonight (or very early morning) to share the last of my Christmas tags. I’ve had a lot of fun making these but I’m definitely ready for a different theme and color scheme.

XmaxTagPolarBear_A_DanielleLounds

For today’s tag I used the BB Cool Day stamp set from My Favorite Things. I’ve always loved these bears illustrated by Torico so I had to add this set to my collection.

The background behind the bear was created using another stamp from My Favorite Things, BG Typewriter Text Background. I stamped the background in VersaMark and heat embossed with Frosted Crystal Embossing Powder from Ranger – gives it a very subtle shimmer and sparkle.

I spelled out “Jolly” using the Mini Caps Alpha & Numbers dies from Taylored Expressions.

XmaxTagPolarBear_B_DanielleLounds

For embellishment I stamped the coordinating mitts, trimmed, and embellished with Liquid Applique. I then added some twine and adhered them to the tag with foam dimensionals. I also added a little Tree Flair Button that I created.

DSC_0037

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to be back in the near future with another project but if I’m not have a very Merry Christmas. :)

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)