Saturday, December 20, 2014

Xmas Tags #6: Bunny with Decorations

Hello Crafty Friends!

Hope you have been having a great weekend. I’ve started my cookie baking and we’ll see how much I accomplish today and tomorrow. If you don’t hear from me… you’ll find me taste testing the results… for quality control purposes. Heh heh.

For my next tag in the series, I used one the sets I illustrated for Taylored Expressions, Deck the Halls.

XmaxTagBunny_A_DanielleLounds

I created a little scene using the bunny and the Birch Tree Border die. To add more depth to the cut out I sponged the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I also sprinkled a few sequins here and there to mimic little snowflakes.

XmaxTagBunny_B_DanielleLounds

The bunny was stamped in black ink twice, once on the hill of snow and a second time on white cardstock that was trimmed after coloring. The trimmed bunny was adhered over the first one using foam dimensionals.

XmaxTagBunny_C_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by. I need to get back to baking but I do have a couple more tags to share so expect to hear from me soon.

Pictured below are links to some of the products I used to create this tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)