Saturday, January 17, 2015

C4C269: Sketch Time!

Hello Crafty Friends -

I’m playing along with this week’s challenge from Crazy 4 Challenges. I missed last week. Rather, I did make a card but did not like it at all… so I bailed on the challenge. ;) It happens.

C4C269PeepingOut_A_DanielleLounds

Since it is the third Saturday of the month we have a sketch challenge for you. This one is perfect for making quick and easy cards!

C4C269Sketch

I used one of my newest illustrations for Taylored Expressions, Pocketful of Sunshine. Stamped the little birdie on the designer paper and a second time on white card stock. After coloring the second image, I trimmed it and adhered over the first. A second strip of designer paper gave the little chick something to peek out from. For embellishment I added a few sequins here and there.

C4C269PeepingOut_B_DanielleLounds

For more inspiration and all the details on the challenge head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Pocketful of Sunshine (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: Peanut Cluster and Marshmallow (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Wood Necessities designer (My Mind’s Eye) Kraft in Color – Color (Doodlebug).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Archival Jet Black (Ranger), Copic Markers.
Accessories: moonshine sequins, foam tape.

4 comments:

  1. This is too cute! Made me smile the second I saw it. Love that sweet little chick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the sketch is PERFECT for that sweet image. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh ...this is the best....and funniest....love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling! that little birdie is so sweet peeking out from that strip of paper. the sequins are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)