Saturday, January 24, 2015

C4C270: Just a note

Hello Crafty Peeps and hello weekend! To start the weekend off I have a sample for the latest Crazy 4 Challenges challenge. And this one is just a bit funky, as in celebrating a funky holiday. Tomorrow is National Opposite Day so we are challenging you to make a card/project that has opposites on it. Could be opposite colors on the color wheel, black and white, mirror image, or etc. I went with stripes and polka dots.

C4COpposites_A_DanielleLounds

I splurged last week and ordered a few new SugarPea Designs stamps and dies including the new Special Delivery stamp set and Sugar Cuts – Special Delivery Accents dies. I paired them with some Doodlebug designer paper featuring little dots and stripes. I used a bright cheery color palette and focused on itty bitty embellishments.

C4COpposites_B_DanielleLounds

Many foam dimensionals and lots of foam tape were used to adhere all the bits and pieces together. I also threw in some jute, washi tape, and enamel dots for texture. Love how this one turned out!

C4COpposites_C_DanielleLounds

You can find all of the details on the challenge and some amazing artwork over at Crazy 4 Challenges. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Really like your card. Love all the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great desing....love all the detail work

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful card, Danielle, I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)