Saturday, January 31, 2015

C4C271: A Manly Birthday

Hey peeps – It is the most fabulous day of the week! Which means it is the weekend and it is time for another crazy challenge. This week at Crazy 4 Challenges we want you to get started on those birthday cards you are sure to need this year. But there is a little twist… make them masculine!

Of course I had the perfect stamp set… Party Grumplings! I used the cranky little groundhog and coordinating sentiment for my card.

MasculineBirthday_A_DanielleLounds

Hee hee… cracks me up! And I know a few guys that would appreciate a birthday card like this. For the design I kept things simple in color and layout… I did throw in a bit of plaid paper. Men like plaid, right?

MasculineBirthday_B_DanielleLounds

That is it for me today… there may be more grump coming to my blog in the near future. For more details on the challenge and some fabulous inspiration head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.

4 comments:

  1. That image is SO hilarious! Perfect manly card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha - this card made me laugh out loud. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, this is too cute! The warm colors in the plaid go perfectly with your adorable grumpy groundhog and I like your accents that you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and funny card. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)