Thursday, January 8, 2015

TE January Release Day: Goody Gumballs

Hello everyone!

Today is the day – all of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available for purchase. So which new item is your favorite? I must admit that I have the new lines of designer paper on my shopping list.

I thought I would share another card with you today, this time featuring the new Goody Goody Gumballs stamp and die set. This set is perfect for making little shakers. Love!

GoodyGumballsSample_A_DanielleLounds

I tried something new this time. I cut out oodles of the gumball machine, including the opening, from white cardstock. I stacked them together to create a frame with an opening.

I then die cut another one from cardstock without the opening die to create the back. A second one without the opening from clear plastic to create the cover for the shaker. Finally I stamped the image on white cardstock, colored, and die cut with the opening die to create the front. For the gumballs I used a mix of different shiny sequins. This is a very ‘solid’ shaker and would be great as a standalone little tag – you can guess what I plan for my next project. I just need more hours in the day so I can make another. ;)

GoodyGumballsSample_B_DanielleLounds

I decorated a card base with some designer paper, a bit of ribbon, and a few sequins. I stamped a coordinating sentiment from set to finish and adhered the shaker to the base using Glossy Accents.

GoodyGumballsSample_C_DanielleLounds

Thanks for visiting, crafty friends! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!

4 comments:

  1. Awesomw shaker card, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet shaker Danielle. Love the fun colors and those sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! this is soooo cool! all those layers are fantastic! and thanks for reminding me of that paper (I wish I had more stamping time for the beautiful stamps and dies). I must go order some! cute card, for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)