Wednesday, January 7, 2015

TE January Sneak Peek: Paw-some

Hello crafty friends -

I’m back today to debut another stamp set that I illustrated for Taylored Expressions: Paw-some. This set features a puppy dog and a bunch of little party supervisors, aka little bitty birds. Also, if you visited the TE Blog yesterday there were two more sets that have my pencil marks on them: Goody Goody Gumballs and Pocketful of Sunshine.

PawsomeSample_A_DanielleLounds

For today I have a quick card I made with the Paw-some set and coordinating die. After stamping and coloring with Copic markers I cut out the image. Went with a very simple and clean layout – little bit of designer paper (My Mind’s Eye), ribbon (May Arts), White Opal Liquid Pearls (Ranger), and a few sequins.

PawsomeSample_B_DanielleLounds

Easy peasy. Any questions just let me know.

TECircleLogoPartyHat1

Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. 

Thanks for visiting, crafty friends! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!

4 comments:

  1. Love the Paw-some set along with the rest of the new release, wow, great dies and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cute lil doggie cards are addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Paw-some! So happy there is a die...makes the stamp so much more versatile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)