Monday, January 5, 2015

TE January Sneak Peeks: Happy New Home

Hello!

It is that time of the month when Taylored Expressions sneak peeks some fabulous new products, all of which will be available for purchase on Thursday. This month my illustrations are featured in four new petite stamp sets. The first one, Happy New Home, I used to create this card:

HappyNewHomeSample_A_DanielleLounds

The set includes three little homes, matching sentiments, and coordinating dies for the houses. For my card I used the tall house image and colored it orange… to match my childhood home. Yes, I lived in an orange house for many years. My dad got the paint for a special price at the local hardware store. ;)

The main panel and scalloped mat were die cut using dies from the Color Block Cutting Plate. I added some dots of White Opal Liquid Pearls, a few sequins, and a flair badge as embellishments.

HappyNewHomeSample_B_DanielleLounds

TECircleLogoPartyHat1

Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. 

Thanks for visiting, crafty friends! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!

4 comments:

  1. Danielle... I love your cards with these cutsie lil houses! So many options when using these stamps and dies. I'm ready for some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try the new houses...so many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)