Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A bit of thanks in the mailbox

Hello! I have a bit of sweetness to share featuring a couple of sets from Taylored Expressions. I used the recently released You’ve Got Mail – Spring (one of my illustrations) and the great thank you set, In & Out Thanks.

MailboxThanks_A_DanielleLounds

For this card I kept the coloring simple and did not do any shading. I did paper piece the flower pots and stamped a second bunny that was colored, cut out, and popped over the first one for a bit of dimension.

I added some Diamond Stickles to the little blue flowers. There is always room for glitter, right? ;)

MailboxThanks_B_DanielleLounds

Here is a look at the sentiment. I stamped in color. Woot! I don’t use my colored ink pads nearly enough.

Finished the card with some enamel dots and washi tape. The usuals.

MailboxThanks_C_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to be back with another card tomorrow.

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)