Thursday, February 5, 2015

TE February Release Day: Somebunny Loves You

Hello, Crafty Friends -

I’m happy to be here today to share more samples using new TE crafty goodies. What’s even better is that all of these new goodies are now available for purchase at Taylored Expressions (and various other online retailers and brick and mortar stores).

I wanted to make a few more tags and today I used the new Somebunny Loves You stamp set. This set was an idea that Taylor requested – cute critters in bunny ears. I loved the idea so I submitted a bunch of sketches and five favorites were picked. I admit that I was rooting for the duckie and the frog. :D

SomebunnyLovesYou_A_DanielleLounds

I also used the new Build a Tag 3 die set. On yesterday’s set of tags I used the rounded square as an accent panel but when I originally worked on the set I wanted a die that could be used to create an opening for a shaker. It works great with both the scalloped panel and the tag itself.

For my shaker I cut two tags – one from cream and another from yellow. I then used the rounded square die to cut an opening in the yellow tag. I lined the opening with acetate and created a wall around it using foam tape. Added some sequins and micro beads and then adhered to the cream tag to create a shaker tag.

After that it was just a matter of decorating and adding some cute stamped images. First up is the froggie who is thinking about all of that yummy Easter candy.

SomebunnyLovesYou_B_DanielleLounds

Next is one festive little birdie. Tweet tweet!

SomebunnyLovesYou_C_DanielleLounds

Finally there is a sweet little bear.

SomebunnyLovesYou_D_DanielleLounds

And one final picture that shows all of the sequin goodness in the shaker.

SomebunnyLovesYou_E_DanielleLounds

Thanks for visiting, crafty friends! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!

4 comments:

  1. Darling tags Danielle. Love the sweet images and the shaped tags! The set is perfect for shakers! Love every single pieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee! I love tags, and yours are fabulous, Danielle! So so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love TE goodies and these treat bags are precious!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)