Monday, February 2, 2015

TE February Sneak Peeks: Happy Easter Bunnies

Hello Crafty Friends -

I’m buried in snow at the moment but I’m looking forward to Spring and all that it brings… flowers, and bunnies, and Easter! Today I am sharing a peek at a new stamp I illustrated for Taylored Expressions, Wishes on a Wire – Easter. It is perfect to drive away the winter gloom. :)

WishesOnWireEaster_A_DanielleLounds

I stamped the image on white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I matched the colors to the designer paper and then threw in a bunch of sunny yellow to amp up the cheer factor.

WishesOnWireEaster_B_DanielleLounds

Do you like? Are you ready for Spring?

TECircleLogoPartyHat1

Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.

Thanks for visiting, crafty friends! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)