Saturday, March 14, 2015

C4C277: Bring on the Bling

Hey peeps -

Super excited for this weekend after a long week of work. Although most of it will be spent on some projects around the house and starting the great purge of 2015. In other words, it is time to clean the craft room. Lol. But before I start that I thought it would be fun to play along with the latest challenge from Crazy 4 Challenges: Bring on the Bling. Make sure to pop over to the blog for more wonderful samples.

For my project today I used some the new If Cats Could Talk stamp and die combo from Taylored Expressions. I paired it with the Star Stacklets and Build a Tag 3 die sets.

BringOnTheBling_GrumpyKat_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! The sentiment is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha - this is a GREAT project. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)