Sunday, March 1, 2015

NON13: It Ain’t Easy Being Green

Hello Crafty Friends -

I’m back with another froggie card, hopefully two frog cards in two days isn’t too much. Personally I’ve always had a soft spot for them. I may even own more than one frog figurine and a pair of frog decorated pajama bottoms. Maybe. Lol.

NON13GoGreen_A_DanielleLounds

Today’s card is for the latest Naughty or Nice Challenge to Go Green. You don’t have to use a frog on your card, despite what the samples from the design team may suggest. Just use something green on your project and with St. Patrick’s Day occurring this month it may be the perfect opportunity to break out your four leaf clover and leprechaun stamps. Or if you are tired of all the snow and frigid temperatures a little greenery on your project would work. Hmm… no more snow… that sounds like music to my ears.

You can find all of the details on the challenge and more samples HERE.

Print

For my project I used one of my recent illustrations for Taylored Expressions: Pocketful of Sunshine and its coordinating die. A little bit about my illustrating, every time I draw a frog I always have to add a tongue sticking out. I just can’t resist. He he he.

NON13GoGreen_B_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you play along with the latest Naughty or Nice Challenge. I’d be delighted to see your take on this month’s theme!

4 comments:

  1. You can never have too many frog cards! He's adorable, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little frog is so cute peeking out of the pocket! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Danielle! I love how you made him peek out of the pocket :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Danielle! I love how you made him peek out of the pocket :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)