Saturday, April 11, 2015

C4C281: Pet Inspired

Hello, my crafty friends!

This week the crazies are challenging you to create a project inspired by a pet or pets. You can find all of the details and more great inspiration on the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.

In other news, Taylored Expressions just had a new release on Thursday and I have illustrations in two of the new sets: Mama & Me (that I used on my sample today) and the World is Waiting. I didn’t have time to participate in the release so I was excited that the new Mama & Me set would work for this week’s crazy challenge. :)

C4C281_PetInspired_A_DanielleLounds

I stamped the big and little kitty image on white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I stamped a coordinating sentiment form the set in Leaf Green Archival Ink (Ranger). I diecut the main panel and then added a diecut tab. Finally was able to add a doily to a project and actually like how it turned out. Ha! Some washi tape, coordinating designer paper, and enamel dots were added to give the project more texture.

C4C281_PetInspired_B_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by! Hopefully I’ll be back later this weekend with more crafty goodness.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet image - you must be so happy to see it in a stamp!! Love the card for the C4C Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)