Thursday, May 7, 2015

TE Release Day: Under the Toadstool

Hello Crafty Friends -

I’m delighted to say that today is release day over at Taylored Expressions. All of the amazing goodies that Taylor and the team have been sneak peeking are now available for purchase. I promised to share a sample using the new Under the Toadstool set and here it is:

JustAGnote_a_DanielleLounds

I thought it would be cute to have him peeking from behind a window. I used the new Gridlocked die to cut the frame and used the Build a Tag 4 die set to cut out the stitched panel behind the scene. I used another die on this card – the Cloud Border die was used to cut a stencil for sponging a cloudy background.

For even more fun I turned the window into a shaker and filled it with some little sequins.

JustAGnote_b_DanielleLounds

What do you think? I know what I’ll be doing for the next five minutes. Shake, shake, SHAKE! Lol.

Thanks for visiting, crafty friends! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!

5 comments:

  1. This card is sooo COOL! Love that little guy peeking through the window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - I love his little side-ways grin! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Danielle! Love this sweet window scene and how you made it into a shaker element as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to use the Gridlocked die for the shaker and adding the cute little gnome to the inside...tooo cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this card! defiantly wanting to pull out a gnome stamp

    what a great layout & design ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)