Wednesday, May 6, 2015

TE Sneak Peeks: Gridlocked and Build a Tag 4

Hello, sweet friends!

I’m back today with another sneak peek for this month’s release at Taylored Expressions. In addition to the You’ve Got Mail – Patriotic illustration from Monday I worked on two additional stamp sets. Both of the illustrations are concepts that I suggested months and months ago. It may already be time to start thinking of Halloween and Christmas ideas. ;)

The first is a set of stamps featuring nine blocks of letters and images and there is a coordinating die to cut a frame for the images. Taylor ran with the the initial concept and came up with some great sentiments and ideas for little bitty images. After much work the new Gridlocked set was completed!

I used the Gridlocked set and the latest Build a Tag 4 die set to create a couple of thank you cards. Something cool – the Gridlocked die was sized so that it would layer perfectly on the new tags.

GridlockedThanks_a_DanielleLounds

The first card used the thanks image as is. I used the Gridlocked die twice – once to cut out the blue frame and then to die cut the stamped image. If you use this technique you can rearrange the nine little stamped blocks. I did this on the second tag. I used the “thanks” blocks from one image block and the little bird/cat/bunny images from another image block.

GridlockedThanks_b_DanielleLounds

Another neat thing is that the Build a Tag 4 die set comes with a die to cut the top opening. This was created as a separate die so that you could cut the opening along the flat edge or the curved edge of the tags in the set. I used the smaller tag on my cards.

GridlockedThanks_c_DanielleLounds

I don’t have a sample of the second set debuting today but will tomorrow. I must admit that I was ecstatic when Taylor green lit the Under the Toadstool stamp set. And then I had to wait and wait until it was released. I’m not a patient person. Lol. You’ll be seeing both of these sets on my blog… a lot.

TECircleLogoPartyHat1

Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.

Thanks for visiting, crafty friends! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)