Monday, May 4, 2015

TE Sneak Peeks: You’ve Got Mail–Patriotic

Hello, Crafty Friends -

It is an exciting day today. Why? Because it is the first day of sneak peeks for Taylored Expressions. Woot!

I have a few sets being released this month and I’m delighted to be joining the design team and sharing a sample or two or three this week. To start off, I used the newest addition to the mailbox line of al a carte stamps: You’ve Got Mail – Patriotic. I must admit that I love drawing swirly garland, although getting the points of the stars to go in the right direction wasn’t the easiest for me. Lol.

PatioticMailbox_no_watermark_DanielleLounds

I started with a red, white, and blue palette but added a few splashes of yellow-green and turquoise. I diecut a few accents from cardstock using the Hi, Hello, Hey die set (also from Taylored Expressions).

PatioticMailbox_z_DanielleLounds

So what do you think of the newest mailbox? I’m always delighted to read your comments.

TECircleLogoPartyHat1

Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.

Thanks for visiting, crafty friends! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done! This release is so cool! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)