Saturday, May 9, 2015

Teacher Appreciation

Hello! It is time for another crazy challenge (I took a vacation the last couple of weeks) and it is a sweet one: teacher appreciation. With school letting out soon in the US, it is the perfect time to thank a teacher. Or make a card and give it to someone who could use it. For more details on the challenge and some fabulous samples, head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.

For my card I used the Mischief Maker Back to School set from Taylored Expressions. I switched things up and watercolored the image with Distress Ink Markers.

ForMyTeacher_A_DanielleLounds

I need a bit more practice but I do like how it turned out. I especially like the cloudy sky and her striped leggings.

ForMyTeacher_B_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING job with the distress markers - your card is SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun and modern....great tchr. appr. card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yeacher appreciation cards! This is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)