Sunday, June 7, 2015

C4C289: Fun in the sun

Hello Crafty Friends -

I’m a bit amazed that it is already June! And for this month I’m the hostess over at Crazy 4 Challenges. And for the first challenge… I’m late! Lol. I recently moved and my crafty stuff is a bit disorganized and scattered here and there. I still haven’t found my water brushes, white gel pen, and embossing paste. Oops! However I did find enough of my stuff to make this card for this week’s challenge: fun in the sun. Just include something sunny or yellow on your project. You can find all of the details on the challenge and some really great samples on the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.

FunInTheSunBumblebee_A_DanielleLounds

One of the things I found right off the bat were my Copic markers and Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad. I also have a random selection of stamps including some that I’ve always intended to use but haven’t. This little cutie, Sweet as Can Bee, from My Favorite Things is one of them. I colored her with Copic markers and embellished with a Wink of Stella Glitter pen, Glossy Accents, and Wedding Dress Irresistible Pico Embellisher.

FunInTheSunBumblebee_B_DanielleLounds

I built a bright and cheery sunflower using the Sunflower Die-namics from MFT. Paired with a bit of light gray vintage seam binding and moonshine sequins it was a perfect match for the little bumblebee.

FunInTheSunBumblebee_C_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions just leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Love this card!!
    your colouring is awesome & like the sequence!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)