Saturday, June 13, 2015

C4C290: A Foxy Thanks

Hello, Crafty Friends -

I’m starting this weekend off with some crafty foxy goodness for the latest challenge from Crazy 4 Challenges. This week as the hostess I’m issuing a challenge to make a masculine card. Doesn’t have to be over the top manly but a bit will do. Admittedly, my card didn’t turn out that masculine but there is some wood grain embossing, wooden buttons, and some rough jute. And no pink or glitter. That’s the best I could do. Lol.

C4C290_ManlyFoxCard_A_DanielleLounds

I used the cut Foxy Friend stamp set from SugarPea Designs for my card. This is another cutie that I’ve had in my must use collection for quite some time. I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic makers. I added some dots of Wedding Dress Irresistible Pico Embellisher here and there around the fox.

C4C290_ManlyFoxCard_B_DanielleLounds

I stamped a sentiment on cardstock and added some wood buttons and jute as an embellishment. Behind the main panel is a piece of cardstock that I embossed with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder from Taylored Expressions.

C4C290_ManlyFoxCard_C_DanielleLounds

So what do you think? Manly enough? ;)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! That image is adorable, and your colouring is amazing. Manly enough for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh!! This is just too adorable! Your coloring is just amazing, Danielle! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)