Saturday, June 20, 2015

C4C291: Thank you fairy much

Hey peeps -

How about starting the weekend with some cute fairies? I started mine coloring these cuties for this week’s challenge from Crazy 4 Challenges. The fairy image is from the Under the Toadstool set I illustrated for Taylored Expressions.

C4C291_HappyFairies_A_DanielleLounds

The layout of my card is based on the sketch for this week’s challenge. Make sure to head over to the blog for more awesome samples using it and to play along.

C4C291

I switched up some of the shapes a bit on the layers but the main elements of the layout are still there. ;) The fairies were colored with Copic markers and embellished with a white gel pen and a Clear Wink of Stella Glitter pen. I used Under the Toadstool dies to cut out the fairies and Build a Tag 4 to cut out the main panel.

C4C291_HappyFairies_B_DanielleLounds

The rest of the card is very simple! But if you have any questions just let me know!

2 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)