Saturday, August 1, 2015

C4C297: Happy

Hello crafty friends -

It is Saturday which means it is officially the weekend and time for another crazy challenge from Crazy 4 Challenges. This week Frances is kicking off August with a fun challenge to create a card that includes the word “Happy” on it.

C4CHappy_A_DanielleLounds

For my take on the challenge I made a happy birthday card featuring a cute little Raptor Round Your Finger stamp (MFT). I stamped him in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with watercolor pencils from Prima (it takes me forever to color in this medium). I also coated the squishy heart with a Wink of Stella Glitter pen and Glossy Accents.

C4CHappy_B_DanielleLounds

The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions and I used a mix of accessories to embellish the card.

C4CHappy_C_DanielleLounds

So what do you think? Happy enough? For more happy cards and details on this week’s challenge head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)