Monday, August 3, 2015

TE Sneak Peeks: Grumplings in Costume

Hello, Crafty Friends -

It is an exciting day today. Why? Because it is the first day of sneak peeks for Taylored Expressions. Two of my favorite sets to illustrate for Taylored Expressions were Party Grumplings and Valentine Grumplings. And I’m excited to share a sample made with the third addition to the line: Grumplings in Costume!

HalloweenGrumplingsSample_A_DanielleLounds

For my card today I used the pirate cow and one of the coordinating sentiments from the sentiment. I also used the Grumplings in Costume dies to cut out the little cow. I stamped cow in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. I added just a touch of glitter to the blade using a Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen.

HalloweenGrumplingsSample_B_DanielleLounds

I used a few of my favorite previously released TE products to decorate the card: Build a Scene Paper Pack, Little Bits – Halloween Scene, and Woodgrain Textured cardstock. I usually accent with sequins or enamel dots but those little bats were just so perfect. So what do you think? Ready for a grumpy Halloween? Lol.

TECircleLogoPartyHat1

Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, those grumplings are too adorable....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and clever and what an excellently styled card!! Love the extra touched you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! more grumplings! soooo cute and totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is fantastic. The grumplings are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, this sentiment is too cute!!! It makes the whole card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle, your grumplings are soooo cute...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! This guy is just adorable. Love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)