Sunday, September 13, 2015

C4C303: Older than me…

Hello! I’m playing along with this week’s challenge from Crazy 4 Challenges. I’m late with my card because I just had to use a sentiment from the Taylored Expressions new stamp set Another Year Older. And my order didn’t arrive until yesterday, but it was worth it. Lol.

This week’s challenge is to make a card for that someone special that is older than you. Oh, I have brothers people that I can send this card too.

GrumpyBirthdayWishes_A_DanielleLounds

I paired the sentiment from Another Year Older with a grumpling from Party Grumplings. To embellish I used the birthday banner from Happy Birthday Banners and added a few enamel dots, a strip of designer paper, and a bit of skinny washi tape.

Almost forgot the background was colored with Sakura Koi Watercolors. Easy peasy. The trick is to let one color dry before adding the second.

GrumpyBirthdayWishes_B_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by! Any questions just let me know. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a great card!! Love the background and the image and sentiment is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)