Saturday, September 19, 2015

C4C304: Bee happy

Hello Friends – Time for another challenge from Crazy 4 Challenges! I’m a bit under the weather at the moment. Not sure if it is my allergies or the start of a wonderful cold. Yay, I’m feeling a bit crabby so I decided to break out a grumpling for my card. This sentiment sums up my feelings perfectly. ;)

C4C304HoneyBear_A_DanielleLounds

Since it is the third Saturday of the month, the challenge this week is the following sketch:

C4C304Sketch

You can find all of the details on the challenge and more great samples on the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.

Hmmm…. I think a closeup of the bee from Grumplings in Costume is in order.

C4C304HoneyBear_B_DanielleLounds

I embraced gold on this project: washi tape, sequins, cardstock, and glittery antennae.

C4C304HoneyBear_C_DanielleLounds

That’s it for me tonight. Off to catch a few extra zzzzs tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous design and that little grumpling is so funny and cute, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)