Monday, September 14, 2015

More Halloween love :)

Hello friends -

I have a quick set of Halloween inspired cards to share with you tonight. I probably spent more time working on the button illustrations then on making the cards. Now here is where it gets really shocking… I actually mailed these cards to people. Lol.

Bootastic_A_CardSet_DanielleLounds

To start I scribbled Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers on a slick surface, spritzed with water, and then smashed watercolor paper into the inky mess. I let the cardstock dry between colors so that they wouldn’t blend and turn muddy. Once dry I added a strip of designer paper and then stamped a sentiment from the Boo-tastic stamp set (Mama Elephant). Then I glued a flair button and coordinating sequins to the card using Glossy Accents. Rounded a corner and adhered to a white card base using foam tape. So very easy! 

For your viewing pleasure, here is each card by itself.

1. Cranky Owl

Bootastic_B_Card1_DanielleLounds

2. Hangin’ Out Spider

Bootastic_C_Card2_DanielleLounds

3. Spooked Ghost

Bootastic_D_Card3_DanielleLounds

4. Twisty Spider Web

Bootastic_E_Card4_DanielleLounds

Oh, and if you comment on THIS POST, I’m giving away a bunch of these flair buttons. I made oodles and they need loving (spooky) homes.

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)