Thursday, September 3, 2015

TE Release Day: Pixie Dust

Woot! It is release day at Taylored Expressions. I’m excited and I hope you are excited. I have a sample for you today using another illustration I worked on: Pixie Dust with coordinating die.

PixieDustSample_A_DanielleLounds

I am quite pleased with how she turned out. Well worth the effort to give her the perfect princess hair style. I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic Markers. I added Crystal Stickles (Ranger) here and there for some extreme glitter. The layout is very simple and I used a bit of washi tape and sequins for embellishment.

PixieDustSample_B_DanielleLounds

Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!

Recipe:
Stamps and Dies: Pixie Dust stamp set and coordinating die, Color Block Cutting Plate (TE).
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic markers.
Paper: Sugar Cube, Potato Chip cardstock (TE).
Accessories: foam tape, Crystal Stickles (Ranger), sequins, washi tape.

1 comment:

  1. perfect princess hair... And everything else too, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)