Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Trick or Treat… and some BLOG CANDY

Hello! I have a fun project to share today and a little gift for a blog reader or two. I’m a huge fan of Halloween so I just couldn’t resist making another spooktacular card even though the big event is almost two months away.

I used the Grumplings in Costume stamp set and coordinating dies to stamp and cut out the dog in a pumpkin image. I colored the stamped image with Copic markers and embellished with a bit of Glossy Accents and glitter.

TorTPumpkinDog_A_DanielleLounds

Behind the grumpling I created a shaker box filled with oodles of sequins and beads perfect for Halloween. The back of the shaker was stamped with a sentiment from the stamp set and embossed with the Weathered Embossing Folder. I embellished the shaker with a s trip of designer paper from the Build a Scene – Halloween paper pack and some washi tape. I also added a couple of sequins and a Halloween 1” button.

TorTPumpkinDog_B_DanielleLounds

Do you like that button? Well I illustrated it and oodles of friends. Some of my favorites include the Franken-Head, Grinning Evil Pumpkin, Fang-y Cat, and Mr. Skullie. I went a bit overboard and turned all of them and a bunch of other illustrations into 1” buttons.  Which brings me to the blog candy… a dozen or so Halloween buttons.

To enter to win: just leave a comment on this blog post. You have until midnight on Monday, the 13th. I’ll pick a couple of winners on Tuesday and make an announcement then. :)

HalloweenBlogCandy_A_DanielleLounds

And another shot of the buttons… Fang-y Cat has his eyes on you. lol.

HalloweenBlogCandy_C_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I love your shaker card and the buttons are so spooky and adorable all at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love that pumpkin grumpling! Your buttons look fabulous... Knew they would, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OM Gosh! Those are the cutest buttons! I'm in love with the Grumplings and your card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)