Saturday, October 3, 2015

C4C306: Halloween Treats

Hello, crafty friends!

I’m starting the weekend by taking part in the latest challenge from Crazy 4 Challenges: Halloween Treats! All you need to do is make a project that includes a treat or has a treat on it! Easy enough and you can find all of the details on the blog HERE.

For my project I decided to fill some large test tubes with candy and make some Halloween tags to decorate them. Hopefully you aren’t tired of the grumplings as I used the Grumplings in Costume set again. What can I say? They make me smile.

C4C306_HalloweenTreats_A_DanielleLounds

All together there are three treats. I filled the test tubes (from Martha Stewart) with various candy: Junior Mints, Grape Nerds, and M&Ms. Just a heads up – Rolo and Milk Duds candy do not fit although they are mighty tasty.

C4C306_HalloweenTreats_B_DanielleLounds

In addition to the grumplings I used the coordinating Grumplings in Costume dies. I also pulled out the Build a Tag 5 die set and the Little Bits – Potion Bottles to create all of the tag pieces including the decorated bottles.

Each grumpling was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic Markers. I also embellished with a Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush pen and Glossy Accents.

C4C306_HalloweenTreats_C_DanielleLounds

I wanted to include a fun sentiment but real estate was tight so I stamped the sentiment on the base tag panel and then topped with a second tag half that I attached the main image to.

C4C306_HalloweenTreats_D_DanielleLounds

Here you can see the tags as a work in progress. I scored the kraft tags 1” from the top and only adhered the designer paper above the score line.

C4C306_HalloweenTreats_D1_DanielleLounds

If one treat is nice then two is even nicer. The second tag features “dog in a pumpkin” and yummy M&Ms.

C4C306_HalloweenTreats_E_DanielleLounds
And three treats are the nicest. This one features the “witchy cat” and one of my favorite candies: Junior Mints. Nom nom nom!

C4C306_HalloweenTreats_F_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I love these !!

    They are just too cute - I like details -
    have to admit I like the inside quote

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these !!

    They are just too cute - I like details -
    have to admit I like the inside quote

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)