Saturday, October 31, 2015

C4C310: Happy… Christmas!?

Hello, Crafty Friends -

I’m kicking off this festive Halloween with a Christmas card. Lol. This week’s challenge from the crazies at Crazy 4 Challenges is to make a Christmas themed project.

C4C310SpoiledRotten_A_DanielleLounds

I’m a huge fan of Torico’s illustrations so I was delighted to add the BB Santa’s Elves stamp set to my collection. And it was perfect for this week’s challenge.

C4C310SpoiledRotten_B_DanielleLounds

I colored one of the elves with Copic markers and embellished with a Clear Wink of Stella Glitter pen and Glossy Accents. Kept the layout simple (and thin for mailing) and added just a few enamel dots, washi tape, vellum, and a stamped background.

C4C310SpoiledRotten_C_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great Halloween. :D

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, Danielle - you've certainly worked your magic with Torico's little elf, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)