Thursday, October 1, 2015

NON20: Feeling Witchy

Hello, crafty friends!

It is the first of the month witch means it is time for another Naughty or Nice Challenge! This month we are “feeling witchy” and challenging you to make a witch inspired project. You can include a witch image or a witch-y sentiment or something similar. For my project this month I used the snarky bunny witch from Grumplings in Costume (Taylored Expressions).

NON20_WitchyBunny_A_DanielleLounds

I colored the bunny with Copic markers and cut out with the coordinating dies. I also added  a bit of Glossy Accents here and there. My layout is nice and simple and I just added a bit of washi tape and sequins for accents.

NON20_WitchyBunny_B_DanielleLounds

You can find all of the details on the challenge and more samples on the Naughty or Nice Challenge Blog. We’d love for you to participate.

NaughtyOrNiceChallenge_Challenge20

Thanks for stopping by! I’ll be back later today with another fun project! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so witchy-cute! Love the grumpling and how you've coloured her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)