Sunday, November 15, 2015

Make it Jolly Tags–Day 1

Hello Crafty Friends -

I’m working away on my crafting for the holidays and one of the things I need and use every year are Christmas gift tags. I thought it would be fun to share with you over the next handful of days the different tags I am making.

While I am using different stamps and embellishments on each set of tags I did decide to stick to the same color scheme of red, green, browns, and gold. I’m in a traditional mood this year.

For my first set of tags I used the cute moose from the recently released Calendar Critters stamp set (one of my illustrations for Taylored Expressions) and coordinating dies.

HollyJollyTag1_B_DanielleLounds

For this tag design I made a set of three. Die cutting all of those “jolly” letters with the Tall and Skinny Alphabet was the most time consuming part of making the tag. I also used Build a Tag 3 for the tag base and the little “merry” tag.

HollyJollyTag1_A_DanielleLounds

The little moose was colored with Copic Markers and little freckles were added with a white gel pen. I added Glossy Accents to the ornament to make it shiny.

HollyJollyTag1_C_DanielleLounds

A few dimensionals were sacrificed in making this card. From the side view you can see how I popped up the green circle and the moose.

HollyJollyTag1_D_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed today’s project. Make sure to stop by tomorrow for another batch of Christmas tags. :)

1 comment:

  1. So many pieces of this gift tag are amazing! I think my fav is that cute moose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)