Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Make it Jolly Tags–Day 3

Hello! Hopefully you are in the mood for more Christmas tag goodness as I have another set to share with you. This set features the fun Little Bits - ‘Tis the Season die set from Taylored Expressions.

HollyJollyTag3_A_DanielleLounds

I love that little car and thought it would be the perfect focal point on some quick tags. I die cut the pieces from red, green, and black cardstock and glued the pieces together. I then tied some baker’s twine around the tree to mimic the look of a tree tied to the roof of a car.

For the rest of the tag I cut various tag elements out using the Build a Tag 2 dies (TE). The sentiment is from Little Bits of Christmas (TE).

HollyJollyTag3_B_DanielleLounds

After assembling the tags (lots of foam tape was used) I finished with a bit of red baker’s twine.

HollyJollyTag3_C_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by. I still have a couple more tag ideas to share so check back soon for more Christmas-y goodness. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great tags, love the colours and dies sooooo much, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)