Thursday, December 10, 2015

TE Release Day: Oodles of hearts

Hello everyone!

Today is release day at Taylored Expressions but before you hop over there to get a crafty fix I have several projects that I wanted to share with you.

First up I used the Heart of Hearts stamp set to make a quick card.

HeartOfHeartsCard1_A_DanielleLounds

The flower image fits perfectly in one of the Heart Stacklets dies and the set comes with a heart die that I used to cut out a smaller heart from felt. I used my sewing machine for the first time in forever to stitch the hearts together.

HeartOfHeartsCard1_B_DanielleLounds

A little embossing, a sentiment flag, and enamel dots finished the card.

HeartOfHeartsCard1_C_DanielleLounds

For my second card I pulled out the new Love is an Adventure stamp set and created a simple outdoor scene. I paper pieced the balloon from various designer papers and cardstock.

LoveIsAnAdventure_A_DanielleLounds

I wanted a tiny sentiment so I used the “much love” from the Critter Correspondence stamp set. I finished the card with a bit of twine and a few pink enamel dots.

LoveIsAnAdventure_B_DanielleLounds

For my final project I used the Quick Critters stamps and dies set to make a couple of cute Valentine tags. I used the piggy and doggy yesterday so today I just had to feature the cow and owl.

QuickCrittersTags_A_DanielleLounds

The cow says “moo.”

QuickCrittersTags_B_DanielleLounds

And the owl goes “hoot.”

QuickCrittersTags_C_DanielleLounds

To make the tags I die cut various layers from cardstock/designer paper using the Build a Tag 2 die set. So easy! The hardest part was tying the bows on top.

QuickCrittersTags_D_DanielleLounds

Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers! Below you will find details on the supplies I used on the above projects.

From my Heart Card
Stamps: Heart of Hearts and coordinating dies (TE).
Dies: Heart Stacklets, Woodgrain embossing folder (TE).
Ink: VersaMark (Tsukineko), Memento Tuxedo Black. Clean Color Real Brush Pens (Zig.
Paper: Salt Water Taffy, Sugar Cube (TE).
Accessories: white embossing powder (Ranger), enamel dots, foam dimensionals, heavy duty white thread.

Love is an Adventure Card
Stamps: Love is an Adventure, Critter Correspondence (TE).
Dies: Love is an Adventure, Build a Scene Rolling Clouds, Build a Scene Rolling Hills (TE).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Tumbled Glass Distress (Ranger).
Paper: Build a Scene Paper Pack, Formula for Love paper pack, Oreo, Potato Chip, Sugar Cube (TE).
Accessories: foam tape (TE), twine (May Arts), enamel dots, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers).

Quick Critters Tags
Stamps: Quick Critters and coordinating Dies (TE).
Dies: Build a Tag 2 (TE).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Paper: Oreo, Earl Grey, Salt Water Taffy, Formula for Love Paper Pack (TE).
Accessories: foam tape (TE), seam binding, sequins.

2 comments:

  1. Such cute cards and tags...I just love how you layered the heart on the first one with the sewing and the little critters are one of my favorite sets in this release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is better than a friends forever card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)