Thursday, February 4, 2016

TE Release Day: Wishes on a Wire

Hello everyone!

Today is release day at Taylored Expressions and there are oodles of fabulous new products. Today I wanted to use the latest addition to the Wishes on a Wire line, St. Paddy's Day, to create a card with a whole lot of green. The color... not money.


I stamped the image in black and colored with Copic markers. I added some Glossy Accents and Glitter to the rainbow. I trimmed to size and rounded the corners. Behind the main image I added a panel I embossed with the Lots of Dots embossing folder and some patterned paper. I finished the card with a little layered flower that I cut from felt and embellished with jute and a big brad.


Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers! Below you will find details on the supplies I used on the above projects.

Recipe:
Stamps: Wishes on a Wire - St. Paddy's Day (Taylored Expressions). 
Paper: Sugar Cube and Potato Chip (Taylored Expressions) Build a Scene Paper Pack (Taylored Expressions). 
Ink: Memento tuxedo Black, Copic Markers. 
Accessories: Lots of Dots embossing folder, Mini Bloomers dies, and felt (Taylored Expressions), jute (May Arts), brad (SU!), Glossy Accents and glitter (Ranger), foam tape.

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! The little flower is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, Danielle! Love the added gloss and glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)