Monday, February 29, 2016

TE Sneak Peeks: Forever and ever and ever and... never

Hello everyone!

It is almost the start of a new month which means it is just about time for another fabulous release from Taylored Expressions (this Thursday). I'm excited to play along with the sneak peeks this week and feature a few of the stamp sets that include some of my illustrating work.

For today I made a card with the not so blissfully wedded couple from the new Mr. and Mrs. Grumplings stamp set. Hee hee.


I stamped the couple on white cardstock and colored with Copic makers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out and them added a bit of sparkle with a Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen. For even more sparkle I coated the bride's tiara with Glossy Accents and then dusted with glitter.

Behind the couple I added a layer of designer paper cut out with the Heart Stacklets Dies. I didn't have the perfect matching designer paper so I added a grey wash to a piece of watercolor paper and once dry spritzed with a Distress Marker. For embellishment I added a few sequins and a couple of flags cut from Earl Grey cardstock.


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog to answer Taylor’s Question of the Day for a chance to win a prize from the latest release!


Thank you for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!

2 comments:

  1. LOL. OMG that is sweet! I know a few couples who would appreciate this! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant, Danielle! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)