Monday, February 1, 2016

TE Sneak Peeks: If Bunnies Could Talk

Hello! I took a little vacation from blogging the last month and a half while moving to a new home. I’m happy to say the move is done and I have my craft area back up and running. Although it is in a completely different configuration so I have a bit of work remembering where I put everything. Lol.

Happily I found some time to play along with the Taylored Expressions release this month. I used a couple of my favorite illustrations for this first card: a sweet bunny featuring the very upset scowl image from the new If Bunnies Could Talk stamp set. The set includes a variety of different face images so the bunny can be customized for a variety of situations. There is also a backside image of the bunny… perfect for making spinner cards.


When I illustrate sets I sometimes include sentiment ideas. Yeah, I was ‘delighted’ to see this one make it into the set. Ha ha ha. Poor poor bunny.

For my card I kept the layout very simple and just added a few pops of color here and there with the watercolored background and the colorful eggs.


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win

Thank you for visiting! Below is a list of  ingredients used to make the above card. Most items can be found in the Taylored Expressions store. If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!

Recipe:
Stamps: If Bunnies Could Talk (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: watercolor (Ranger), Sugar Cube and Toffee (Taylored Expressions).
Ink: Archival Jet Black, Memento tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Zig Clean Color Brush Markers.
Accessories: enamel dots, foam tape.

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant, Danielle! Hilarious, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and cute card! And I like the cheerful colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)