Tuesday, March 1, 2016

TE Sneak Peeks: Have a seat and take a load off

Hello everyone! I'm delighted to be back today with another sneak peek for Taylored Expressions. Today I'm using a set that is all about the cozy comforts of home: Sit and Chat. There are also coordinating dies to make cutting out easy peasy.


I used the comfy chair image and paired it with a sentiment from the set. I paper pieced the chair and added a bit of shading to the designer paper using Copic markers. The main elements came together quickly but I did spend some extra time creating the background by cutting designer paper and white cardstock using the Quatrefoil Cutting Plate. For a final touch I just added a few enamel dots.


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog to answer Taylor’s Question of the Day for a chance to win a prize from the latest release!


Thank you for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the couch set! My favorite bird is the hummingbird. I am simply fascinated with them and have them all over my yard. I can watch them play for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and back ground! So professional looking! I love the new stamp and die sets! So many wonderful new projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)