Tuesday, March 22, 2016

You are AWESOME!

Hello! These last few weeks have been a whirlwind of busyness. Lots to do at work, a bit of travel, and plenty of creativeness... illustrating. ;) Which means I haven't been crafting much. But I did want to pop in tonight to share a fun card I made a while back and shared on Instagram.


These little monkeys are from the Monkey Business Stamp & Die Combo set (Taylored Expressions) and they are some of my favorite illustrations. After coloring and cutting them out I created a little scene using the Star Stacklets die set and the grass die from the Build a Scene - Calendar set. I used a sponge dauber and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to add a bit of sky behind the monkeys. Overall a simple but fun card.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope to check back in soon with another project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)