Wednesday, April 6, 2016

TE Sneak Peeks: Hello Nap!

Hello Crafty Friends -

I'm delighted to share some grumpiness today. Grumpiness of the cute kind! It is Day 3 of sneak peeks for Taylored Expressions and we are debuting a bunch of new products including two small sets featuring Grumplings.

For my card today I used the Clocked Out Grumpling Die & Stamp Combo to make a quick retirement card.


This grouchy little cat is all about the chair surfing and naps and more naps. ;) My kind of cat!



Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog to answer Taylor’s Question of the Day for a chance to win a prize from the latest release!


Thank you for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!

2 comments:

  1. Fun card--the Grumplings rock! Wish I could retire :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute little bundle of grumps! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)